Sweetness, Walter Payton
This write-up was developed to provide you with resources pertaining to Walter Payton. Payton proceeded to win two NFL Most Valuable Player Awards, and won Super Bowl XX with the 1985 Chicago Bears. The prestigious Walter Payton Man of the Year Award is unique among NFL honors.
When I write articles, I like to make room for as many facts as imaginable. Our articles are most often based on fact-finding and study and very little opinion. Most of the articles you read are written in acceptable paragraph style, but we like to list the main facts for you. We have discovered that by drawing attention to a list of facts, rather than traditional paragraphs, the reader gets more out of the article.
There has been a lot of time, energy and effort that has gone into researching the facts presented in this article. We are showing the facts we found below. These are solid facts so do not ignore them. Many of you folks will find our facts helpful and a good start point as you go on with looking for knowledge:
1. The Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award is the only league award that recognizes a player off-the-field community service as well as his playing excellence.
2. Walter Payton was probably, pound for pound, the strongest football player of his time and some time after he retired.
3. Sadly, Walter Payton has passed away, from the strangest of circumstances; a rare liver disease took him from us at the age of 45.
4. I can only imagine how many yards Walter Payton would have had if he had played with Emmett Smith Offensive line.
5. For many years Walter Payton went unrecognized by most fans except for the ones in Chicago.
6. Walter Payton earned the nickname Sweetness from his football peers and the media; that was Walter style, and it served him well.
INTERVAL Did you discern so far that this article is absolutely related to Walter Payton? If not, go ahead and read on. You will find more information that can help you better understand. Below are other less interesting facts that we have found to help you:
1. Payton appeared on a 1987 episode of Saturday Night Live; co-hosting with fellow football player Joe Montana.
2. Payton performed with his teammates in the widely released 1985 music video The Super Bowl Shuffle.
3. Payton set several team records, including most career rushing yards, receptions, and touchdowns.
4. Payton pursued various business ventures in retirement, including becoming co-owner of Dale Coyne Racing in the CART Indy Car World Series.
We have reached the end of our article about Walter Payton. We urge you to carry on your research if for some reason you did not obtain enough information from this article. We can describe to you how impressive several of the new search strategies and search tools are if you make a decision to go on with your research on the computer. There use to be a time when people would only search on Google, but today there are other alternatives like Yahoo. If you like browsing thousands of hardback books than take some time and visit a bookstore and get a cup of coffee while you browse.
We are making our Archives available for your use. Please use them for information and resources pertaining to your subject. Our Archives have other information that may pertain to your topic. Here you will hit upon added information pertaining to other keywords like: walter payton jersey, walter payton football jersey and walter payton jersey.